August 28 – 29 – 30, 2015
The Wheels of Time Annual Rod & Custom Car Jamboree is held every year on the weekend BEFORE Labor Day weekend. I say this because this way reservations can be made, vacations taken and all round planning will be easier.
The show is held at the Macungie Memorial Park, 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062.
We are happy to present this show for your enjoyment and to give you a chance to show off your ride and to give you a great weekend of fun, relaxation and a opportunity to meet with friends.
If you have never been here, you do not know what you are missing.
We are also happy to be able to continue helping so many local charities and helping many of the local Vo-Tech Automotive Technology graduates further their education with our Scholarship Program.
- Event is for Rods and Customs 1983 and older. Vehicles must be street legal with proof of insurance.
- No car trailers allowed in park without prior authorization.
- No Pets allowed. No motorized carts, pedal cars, skateboards, bikes, etc. allowed in Park. Handicapped persons may use mobility aiding motorized scooters.
- You must Pre-Register by July 31st to qualify for Sunday’s Grand Prize Drawing.
- Complimentary T-Shirt, mug, hatpin, etc. will be limited to Pre-Registered Cars only.
- There will be a $20 surcharge on returned checks. Do not send via registered mail. Absolutely no refunds or credits.
- Pre-Registered participants can purchase up to 2 additional wristbands at the registration shed for $5 each.
- Confirmation letters and window stickers for Pre-Registered Cars will begin mailing in July.
- Park closes on Wednesday August 22nd at 7:00 PM and all cars must be removed.
- Park opens at 7:00 AM Thursday for walk-ins only. Saving spaces permitted at this time but no stakes, ropes, chains or other tripping hazards are permitted and will be removed or dismantled. Canopies must be anchored and taken down during windy conditions. Canopies are permitted behind cars. WOTSRA is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. Please respect your neighbor.
- Gates open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday unless directed earlier by Macungie Police. Registration will open at 2:00 PM and close at 5:00 PM.
- Gates will open at 7:00 AM on Fri., Sat., and Sun. Registration will open at 8:00 AM and close at 5:00 PM on Fri. and close at 1 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- WOTSRA reserves the right to photograph participant’s cars and use the content for future shows and promotions.
The Cars Are The Stars
See over 1500 of the shiniest, most colorful custom cars and street rods on the East Coast.
The Annual Friday Evening Cruise
Last year’s cruise through the neighboring roads and the towns of Macungie and Emmaus was a fabulous success. More cars than ever participated and I believe more people than ever watched and enjoyed watching.
The annual Friday night cruise through Emmaus will again go on for the first 200 show cars that sign up on Friday at the show. This has been a long time favorite of the community. HOWEVER, the route for this Year is being CHANGED to basically going almost the opposite direction as prior years. At 6:30 pm, cars will leave Allen Organ lot and head south on Rt. 100, turn left on Buckeye Rd., turn left on Rt. 29 (Chestnut St.), go through Emmaus & turn left on Harrison, past Emmaus High School & turn right on Cedar Crest Blvd., turn left on Lower Macungie Rd., turn left on Willow Lane and back to Rt. 100, turn left back to the Park. I hope you enjoy watching us as much as we enjoy being there for you.
Our Flea Market and Vendor Area
Find anything you need to finish that car of yours. It may even have items you never thought of using until you saw them there. If it’s automotive, you will find it here. New or old.
For The Women
Feel free to look at our Arts and Crafts area (adjoining the flea market) has everything from car jewelry to hand painted gourds, with a wide array of items in between. There is also bingo if you wish to sit and relax and try your luck winning some money.
Food is available all day and into the evenings from various food vendors in the Food Court to help
quench your appetite.