August 28 – 29 – 30, 2015
The Wheels of Time Annual Rod & Custom Car Jamboree is held every year on the weekend BEFORE Labor Day weekend. I say this because this way reservations can be made, vacations taken and all round planning will be easier.
The show is held at the Macungie Memorial Park, 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062.
We are happy to present this show for your enjoyment and to give you a chance to show off your ride and to give you a great weekend of fun, relaxation and a opportunity to meet with friends.
If you have never been here, you do not know what you are missing.
We are also happy to be able to continue helping so many local charities and helping many of the local Vo-Tech Automotive Technology graduates further their education with our Scholarship Program.
Car Pre-Registration period has ended!
You can still register your car at the show for $40!
A “Sunday Only” Registration is available for $20!
Car registration at the show begins at 8 am on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Event is for Rods and Customs 1985 and older. Vehicles must be street legal with proof of insurance.
- No car trailers allowed in park without prior authorization.
- No Pets allowed. No motorized carts, pedal cars, skateboards, bikes, etc. allowed in Park. Handicapped persons may use mobility aiding motorized scooters. Drones are not permitted in the park during the Jamboree.
- You must be Pre-Registered for the event to qualify for Sunday’s Prize Drawings.
- Complimentary T-Shirt, mug, hatpin, etc. will be limited to Pre-Registered participants only.
- There will be a $20 surcharge on returned checks. Do not send via registered mail. Absolutely no refunds or credits.
- Pre-Registered participants can purchase up to 5 additional wrist bands at the registration shed for $5 each.
- Park closes on Wednesday August 26nd at 7:00 PM and all cars must be removed.
- Park opens at 7:00 AM Thursday, August 27th, for walk-ins through the main gate and gate 2 ONLY. Consult the park map for locations. Saving spaces is permitted at this time but no stakes, ropes, chains or other tripping hazards are permitted and will be removed or dismantled. Canopies must be anchored and taken down during windy conditions. Canopies are permitted behind cars. WOTSRA is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. Please respect your neighbor.
- All saved spaces (except those reserved by green sponsors) that are not occupied by 10 AM Saturday will be opened up for other event participants to use.
- Gates open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, August 27th, unless directed earlier by Macungie Police. Registration will open at 2:00 PM and close at 5:00 PM.
- Gates will open at 7:00 AM on Fri., Sat., and Sun. Registration will be open at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Fri. 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday, and 8:00 AM to noon on Sunday.
- WOTSRA reserves the right to photograph participant’s cars and use the content for future shows and promotions.
- Wheels of Time event participant rules of conduct are subject to change based on circumstances as determined by the WOTSRA Executive Board. Safety of the participants, vendors, and the spectating public is of utmost concern. Enforcement is at the WOTSRA Executive Board’s sole discretion.
- As in the past, there will be numerous activities and events to take part in and enjoy. They include: live music until 10:00 PM on Friday and Saturday; local tours; “Creepy T” car; the “Munster” cars and Butch Patrick; Dennis Gage will be taping an episode of his “My Classic Car” television program; Ferris wheel and carnival rides; as well as many other activities that will be provided in the official schedule of events listing available at the show.
- Note that the Macungie Police has stepped up enforcement of traffic laws during the Jamboree. A word to the wise….
- We are always looking for ways to enhance and improve our rod and custom event. Constructive suggestions should be directed to Wheels of Time members that are wearing the white “committee” ribbons.
The Cars Are The Stars
See over 1500 of the shiniest, most colorful custom cars and street rods on the East Coast.
The Annual Friday Evening Cruise
Last year’s cruise through the neighboring roads and the towns of Macungie and Emmaus was a fabulous success. More cars than ever participated and I believe more people than ever watched and enjoyed watching.
The annual Friday night cruise through Emmaus will again go on for the first 200 show cars that sign up on Friday at the show. This has been a long time favorite of the community. The route will be described below. At 6:30 pm, cars will leave Allen Organ lot and head south on Rt. 100, turn left on Buckeye Rd., turn left on Rt. 29 (Chestnut St.), go through Emmaus & turn left on Harrison, past Emmaus High School & turn right on Cedar Crest Blvd., turn left on Lower Macungie Rd., turn left on Willow Lane and back to Rt. 100, turn left back to the Park. I hope you enjoy watching us as much as we enjoy being there for you.
Our Flea Market and Vendor Area
Find anything you need to finish that car of yours. It may even have items you never thought of using until you saw them there. If it’s automotive, you will find it here. New or old.
For The Women
Feel free to look at our Arts and Crafts area (adjoining the flea market) has everything from car jewelry to hand painted gourds, with a wide array of items in between. There is also bingo if you wish to sit and relax and try your luck winning some money.
Food is available all day and into the evenings from various food vendors in the Food Court to help
quench your appetite.