August 23 – 24 – 25, 2013
The Wheels of Time Annual Rod & Custom Car Jamboree is held every year on the weekend BEFORE Labor Day weekend. I say this because this way reservations can be made, vacations taken and all round planning will be easier.
The show is held at the Macungie Memorial Park, 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062.
We are happy to present this show for your enjoyment and to give you a chance to show off your ride and to give you a great weekend of fun, relaxation and a opportunity to meet with friends.
If you have never been here, you do not know what you are missing.
We are also happy to be able to continue helping so many local charities and helping many of the local Vo-Tech Automotive Technology graduates further their education with our Scholarship Program.
- Event is for Rods and Customs 1983 and older. Vehicles must meet the WOTSRA 100 point rule and must be street legal with proof of insurance.
- No car trailers allowed in park without prior authorization.
- No Pets allowed. No motorized carts, pedal cars, skateboards, bikes, etc. allowed in Park. Handicapped persons may use mobility aiding motorized scooters.
- You must Pre-Register by July 15th and your car must be on the grounds to qualify for Sunday’s Grand Prize Drawing.
- Complimentary T-Shirt, mug, hatpin, etc. will be limited to Pre- Registered Cars only.
- There will be a $20 surcharge on returned checks. Do not send via registered mail. Absolutely no refunds or credits.
- Pre-Registered participants can purchase up to 5 additional buttons at the registration shed for $5 each
- Optional Registration at the Show: If space allows, there will be 3, 2 and 1 day registrations available on the Jamboree Weekend.
- Confirmation letters for Pre-Registered Cars will begin mailing in June.
- Park closes on Wednesday August 22nd at 7:00 PM and all cars must be removed.
- Park opens at 7:00 AM Thursday for walk-ins only. Saving spaces permitted at this time but no stakes, ropes, chains or other tripping hazards are permitted and will be removed or dismantled. Canopies must be anchored and taken down during windy conditions. Canopies are permitted behind cars. WOTSRA is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. Please respect your neighbor.
- Gates open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday unless directed earlier by Macungie Police. Registration will open at 2:00 PM and close at 5:00 PM.
- Gates will open at 7:00 AM on Fri., Sat., and Sun. Registration will open at 8:00 AM and close at 5:00 PM on Fri. and Sat. and close at Noon on Sunday.
- WOTSRA reserves the right to photograph participants cars and use the content for future shows and promotions.
The Cars Are The Stars
See over 1500 of the shiniest, most colorful custom cars and street rods on the East Coast.
The Annual Friday Evening Cruise
Last year’s cruise through the neighboring roads and the towns of Macungie and Emmaus was a fabulous success. More cars than ever participated and I believe more people than ever watched and enjoyed watching.
We will see you next year and remember the cruise starts at the Allen Organ Showroom parking lot (Not the Middle School) on RT 100 on the north side of Macungie. This is always an event to see. 250 of the entrants cruise to the cheers and applause of thousands of area residents.
From Allen Organ it proceeds south on Main Street and turn left on Buckeye Road. Then it turns left on Brookside Drive to Lower Macungie Road. There it turns right onto RT 29 where it turns right and proceeded to North Street where it turns left past the High School onto Harrison Street. It continues to State Road where it turns right and goes through Emmaus to Buckeye Road and then to Main Street in Macungie and back to the park. The cruise forms every year at approximately 6 PM and starts at 6:30 PM. I hope you enjoy watching us as much as we enjoy being there for you.
A Wheely Good Time
Exciting things to watch include the “The “Motor Maniac” contest which brings out the most powerful (and loud) engined cars you have ever seen or heard!
Our Flea Market and Vendor Area
Find anything you need to finish that car of yours. It may even have items you never thought of using until you saw them there. If it’s automotive, you will find it here. New or old.
For The Women
Feel free to look at our Arts and Crafts area (adjoining the flea market) has everything from car jewelry to hand painted gourds, with a wide array of items in between. There is also bingo if you wish to sit and relax and try your luck winning some money.
Food is available all day and into the evenings from various food vendors in the Food Court to help
quench your appetite.